Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving

Good Evening Everyone,


It has been a crazy week, with school, holiday projects, shopping, and tons of cooking I barely find time to even check my email. The holidays are such a special time of year, you just need to take them one step at a time and you will be fine. Remember its a time to create lasting memories with your family, don't be a slave to the kitchen. 


Since I have been home from school, My mom and I have been getting ready for our trip to Memphis to visit my Aunt Sharon!! We are so excited, we have so many things planned to do down there. Some include visiting Graceland, cook an amazing Thanksgiving dinner(which I will post pictures of in a later post), go antique shopping, and check out some of Food Network's Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives while were in town. 


I find myself relaxing now and getting ready for the new week. My mom has a formal living room (which is not in many houses these days) and I find that it is a very relaxing room in our home. No one is ever in here and its a great place to have a cup of coffee and just relax.  


We collect Jay Strongwater ornaments and this is a picture of the ones for Fall. Enjoy!!


Hope everyone has an amazing week and enjoys there Thanksgiving with all your family and friends!!!


Lots of Love,
Athena

2 comments:

  1. Hi Athena..sounds like you deserve a break:)
    Your holiday plans sound so exciting!
    those ornaments are beautiful...
    I hope you have a wonderful week and you find some awesome treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to your visit!

    The ornaments are beautiful!

    Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete