Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Activities

Hi Everyone,

Just stopping by to say hi, hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far. I know I have been enjoying it minus the freezing cold winds. Wish we luck, tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled :( hopefully it wont be too bad and ill be good at new in a few days.


Just wanted to share some images with everyone. The first picture is from a trip to Graceland I took when I was in Memphis this Thanksgiving. Its a purple Cadillac that belonged to Elvis. 

The other picture is a homemade ice cream sundae from one of my favorite restaurants called the Fish Market, it's located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.  Not only do they have some of the best seafood around town but they make homemade ice cream and whip cream!! sooo amazing :) 

Ill be posting more pictures of Christmas decorating, Colonial Williamsburg, and holiday cooking soon!!



Lots of Love,

Athena








2 comments:

  1. Ooh that sundae looks good! You might need some of that ice cream the next few days...hope you heal up quickly!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great. I’ve bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete